We are officially reaching summer here in South Florida, but that doesn’t mean you have to wait to sell your home! Here are some easy and quick tips from HGTV.com on how to get your home ready to sell during the summer months:
Summer Selling Tips
- Highlight your outdoor areas. This is your outdoor space’s chance to shine. Clean your deck, porch, patio or outdoor kitchen, and repaint or make repairs if necessary. No deck? Arrange chairs or outdoor furniture in your yard to create the illusion of an outdoor room. Make necessary repairs to your home’s exterior, including your siding and windows.
- Play up the pool. A pool is a huge selling point during the sweltering days of summer. Keep yours clean and debris-free, and create a seating area near the pool where buyers can imagine themselves floating through the cool water.
- Spruce up your landscaping. Make sure your lawn and flower beds aren’t languishing in the summer heat. Add pops of color to your entryway with potted plants.
- Add value and security with lighting. Frame your walkways and driveways with lights for a stylish touch.
- Don’t skimp on the air conditioning. House hunters will want to escape the heat so make sure your home is nice and cool. Set the thermostat at a comfortable level, so it doesn’t feel like an ice box either.
- Provide refreshments. Even though you likely won’t be home for a showing, greet buyers like you would party guests. During the dog days of summer, set out a cool pitcher of lemonade for buyers. Anything you can do to make them linger a little longer can only help you sell.
If you are looking to buy or sell your next home in Jupiter, Tequesta, Northern Palm Beach or Martin County and think all real estate brokers are the same, let Premier Properties of South Florida show you how we are changing the way people buy and sell Real Estate. We want you to Love Your Realtor, so we take pride in offering value to our clients, often by saving them time and money
Find out how at http://iloveourrealtors.com/!