Jupiter Florida has approximately three and half miles of beaches between Jupiter Inlet and The Juno Beach Pier and the warm Gulf Stream waters keep the average water temperature to 78 degrees. Combine that with all the great amenities and activities Jupiter has to offer and you can tell why so many people want to live overlooking the tropical ocean waters off the coast.
Jupiter has its share of beautiful oceanfront condos for sale, but thankfully there is a lot of oceanfront land in Jupiter that been set aside for parks and preservation. And unlike many areas, very few of the oceanfront condos in Jupiter are directly on the beach. Most are on the west side of A1A. Ocean Trail condos sit right on the beach between Jupiter Inlet and Carlin Park, but it’s one of only a few.
- Corinthians Jupiter Oceanfront Condos
- Jupiter By The Sea Oceanfront Condos
- Jupiter Ocean Grande Oceanfront Condos
- Ocean Club Jupiter Oceanfront Condo
- Ocean Club Jupiter Oceanfront Townhomes
- Ocean North at The Bluffs Condos
- Ocean South at The Bluffs Condo
- Ocean Trail Jupiter Oceanfront Condos
- Oceancrest Jupiter Oceanfront Condos
- Sunrise Ocean Club Jupiter Oceanfront Condos
Traci and Ty Chivers have been helping clients buy and sell Jupiter Oceanfront Condos for over 20 years. Their knowledge of the area and real estate experience will make buying or selling your oceanfront condo a breeze.
Map of Jupiter Oceanfront Condos For Sale
If you are looking to buy or sell your next home in Jupiter, Tequesta, Northern Palm Beach or Martin County and think all real estate brokers are the same, let Premier Properties of South Florida show you how we are changing the way people buy and sell Real Estate. We want you to Love Your Realtor, so we take pride in offering value to our clients, often by saving them time and money.
Find out how at http://iloveourrealtors.com/!